Chat With Senior Women Interested In Senior Chat
Looking for Senior Women to chat with? Browse the profile previews below and you may just find someone near you you can chat with Contact them and chat. We have thousands of other members interested in chatting with somebody like you! Create your Totally Free Profile Now
I am turning 78 in August, looking for a male friend to enjoy his company, not looking for marriage, just companionship. Not a wealthy retiree, support myself, and love to travel. Small disability wear a brace to walk but is better than not, wanting to stay active with a friend. Enjoy living...
Still a little analytical, a thinker, an observer, a dreamer...I believe I still have more to achieve to complete my purpose in life. I've gotten to that age that I tell the truth 99% of the time and the other 1%...I just remove myself from the conversation...I like conversation but I love to...
Queen of Romance...All dressed up just for you in my stilletos and mini skirt. I love to treat you like a King just like you should be. Love smelling pretty...Definitely not for the faint of Heart...Lets have fun, romance, lots of smiles and happiness. .